WHAT IS COACHING AND TRAINING TEACHERS IN COACHING FOR?
To maximize their impact on students and improve their personal well-being.
BCN COACHING SOLUTIONS designs and facilitates workshops of varying lengths and content specifically aimed at teachers. Some of the workshops detailed below are the product of one school’s specific demands. This list is constantly evolving and growing, the result of trying to meet our guidance to schools regarding their staff training needs.
SOME SUGGESTED WORKSHOPS
- “THE MAGIC OF COACHING”: To help teachers increase their impact on their students and the rest of their personal relationships (inside and outside school) and increase their level of satisfaction in different areas of their lives.
- “REIGNITING GLOWING COALS”: To strengthen the passion for teaching and increase teachers’ motivation and help them to reconnect with the important purpose of their work.
- “TAKE THE REINS”: To give teachers validated tools to help them achieve their goals and empower them so that they can take the lead in the same process with their students.
- “STRESS MANAGEMENT: A key competence to improve well-being”. To understand experientially the source of stress and acquire tools to be able to cope with it in a more adaptative manner.
- “PREVENTION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION”: To empower teachers in the prevention and resolution of conflicts, both inside the classroom (especially for those who work with teenagers) and outside (with families, partners, etc…).
BCN COACHING SOLUTIONS also offers processes of individual coaching for teachers when the school requires them.
With BCN COACHING SOLUTIONS teachers make progress and get ready to take the leap forward in the best direction.